TL75 Conjunto de cabos de teste de ponta dura
- Test lead and probe in one unit
- 48 inches (1.22 meter) long
- CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rated with protective cap
- CSA Listed
Descrição do produto: TL75 Conjunto de cabos de teste de ponta dura
Product overview: Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set
The Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Leads are a set of comfort grip, PVC-insulated probes. TL75s offer the convenience of a test lead and probe together in one unit with a variety of connections. This set of test leads are recommended for all general-purpose measurements and are compatible with a wide range of Fluke meters and tools.
Designed for safety
The Fluke TL75 Hard Point™ Test Lead Set is CAT II 1000 V, 10 A rated. When the protective caps are placed on the leads, the ratings jump up to CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V.
Compatible with Fluke alligator clips
Expand your measurement capabilities with special adapters to your TL75 set. Add alligator clips or adapters to accomplish even more:
Modelos: TL75 Conjunto de cabos de teste de ponta dura
- One pair (red, black) of comfort grip probes
- 48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs