To ensure your ii900-Series Acoustic Imager includes all the available features, make sure you have the latest version of operating firmware installed in.
In order to get notifications of future upgrades and updates, please register your Fluke ii900-Series Imager here: Fluke Product Registration
Use Fluke Connect Desktop to automate firmware updates: download Fluke Connect Desktop
Alternatively, instructions to upgrade the Fluke ii900-Series using a SWU file:
- Download the latest Fluke-ii900-Series firmware V5.1 here (.swu file)
- The Fluke- ii900 Series battery must be charged at least 25%.
- Use the USB-C cable provided with the unit.
- Connect the unit to a Windows computer and turn it on. Look for device named FLK-ii900-Series on Windows file browser and copy the .SWU file in the root folder (‘user data’) of the FLK-ii900-Series imager.
- Once the file is copied, your imager will detect it and ask to begin the firmware update. Select ‘Start Update’.
- Once the firmware update is completed, your imager will ask to reboot the unit. Select ‘Restart’.
Fluke ii900-Series Acoustic Imager Firmware version V5.1 updates:
- Support for changed hardware components in new hardware versions. No functional change compared to V5.0.1.
|Feature||Fluke ii900 Industrial Acoustic Imager||Fluke ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager|
Provides a relative severity of a discharge, that provides information to the user on whether action may or may not be needed after PD has been detected
Estimate the size and cost of a leak Including a new distance-estimation feature and the 1-10 LeakQ™ severity index. Images can be uploaded to the online web to generate leak reports including leak size and cost estimation.
Optimized capture mode for to locate potential mechanical issues in for example conveyor systems so they can be addressed on your maintenance schedule.
Available frequency modes
2 - 52 kHz
2 - 100 kHz
Show and store image in grayscale
Multisource mode to view markers for multiple sources on screen
Improved and extended tag annotation
Please find previous firmware version here:
- 2019 version, no leak-quantification functions
- 2020 version
- Estimation of distance to the leak.
- LeakQ™ mode
- Thumbnail function
- PDQ Mode™ for ii910 Precision Acoustic Imager
- Grey scale: Show and store image in grayscale
- Multisource mode to view markers for multiple sources on screen
- Improved and extended tag annotation
- Fixes an issue where the camera image could become too dark
- Improved microphone health diagnosis
- Notification if battery power is below 25% and does not allow firmware upgrade.
- Improved text editor
- Digital zoom (1-3x)
- Swipe in memory
- Select transparency level of heatmap
- USB name in Windows File Explorer: FLK-ii900 Series
- Default selectable profile at startup enabling always same settings at startup
- Issue fixed that could cause USB communication not working properly when many files are stored on the device
- Added icon to show memory is almost full
- Added asset tagging using QR code
- Issue fixed that could cause processing power performance
- Translation updates
- Issue fixed that could cause a LeakQ reporting error
- New features:
- Asset inspection status classification: ‘as-found’ or ‘as-left’
- CO2 emission estimation reporting in Online LeakQ Reporting tool*
- Issue fixed that could cause:
- Visual and/or acoustic visualization failure
- Processing power performance
- LeakQ reporting error
- Various translation updates
- Issue fixed that could cause visual and/or acoustic visualization failure
- On device LeakQ™ quantification (Fluke ii900 & Fluke ii910);
- Upgrade Visual Light Camera to 5MP (Fluke ii910);
- Various feature and translation updates.
- Easily, efficiently, and contactlessly identify/localize areas of potential mechanical deterioration for further inspection.
- On-device PDQ Mode™:
- Partial Discharge Classification.
- Real time PRPD Plot.
- PRPD Plot (image).
- Action Annotation features to help our customer document and communicate the urgency of the required follow-up actions.
- Automatic saving of leak type annotation for LeakQ captures.
- Issue Fixes and minor feature enhancements.
- Various translation improvements / updates.
- Issue fixed that could impact visualization performance in low ambient light conditions. (ii910 only).
- Issue fixed that caused incorrect display of flow rate and corresponding cost for leaks when selecting Imperial (CFM) as Unit System.
- Issue fixed with estimated percentages for Partial Discharge Types.