Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter
- Versatile laser distance meter that instantly measures up to 100 meters (330 feet) with one-button point-and-click operation
- Quickly calculates area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Includes 180° inclination sensor for leveling and height tracking
- Offers enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter delivers a full measure of sophisticated features
The Fluke 424D is our most sophisticated laser distance meter packed with versatile features to save you more time in more situations and reduce errors. Just point and click to instantly measure up to 100 meters (330 ft.), accurate to + 1 mm. No scales to interpret or misread. The extra bright laser supports easy targeting even at longer distances. Extra features like a 180º inclination sensor, the corner angle feature, and a built-in compass make it easy to get accurate measurements in hard-to-reach locations. You'll be able to see the results more clearly on the large, four-line backlit display. No matter your job, the 424D laser distance meter will help you do the work of two people on your own.
Other helpful features:
- Provides a compass "heading" for distance measurement
- Provides easy to-use addition and subtraction function
- Includes automated end-piece correction. When measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers improved visibility with a bigger, 4-line backlit display
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Allows mounting on a tripod for stable long distance measurements
- Includes stake out function for marking off defined measured lengths
- Stores the last twenty measurements for quick recall
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Comes with carrying pouch and three-year warranty -30-
- Two AAA batteries
- Users manual on CD
- Quick reference guide
- Vinyl carrying pouch
- Three-year warranty
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±1.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±2.0 mm 3|
|Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26||100 m / 330 ft|
|Typical range 1||80 m / 260 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||60 m / 195 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||±0.2°|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||±0.2°|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 5,000 measurements|
|Size (L x W x D)||127 x 56 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||158 g|
|Temperature range Storage operation||-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)|
|-10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F)|
|Calibration cycle||Tilt and compass|
|Maximum altitude||3000 m|
|Maximum relative humidity||85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)|
|Safety||IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001|
|EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
|1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.