- Pressure range -40 kPa to 40 kPa
- Ultra-precision fine adjustment, the minimum controllable adjustment granularity is high
- Special insulation, greatly reducing the influence of external temperature
- Two-year warranty. No worry to use.
- Special surface treatment, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- M20×1.5 female thread quick connection fitting.
Lead time of 4-8 weeks required. Purchase now to get the product delivered to you when it arrives.
Product overview: Fluke 730LTP/40K
The New Fluke 730 series portable pumps feature fast pressure generation,stable pressure and easy-to-use. These pumps can provide stable,reliable pressure during calibration. The unique design of these pumps enables them to solve the common problems of pressure pump, such as blocking, leakage and laborious operation. They are your right-hand assistant in the process of manual pressure calibration.
In conjunction with Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator with internal HART communication, these test pumps enable high-efficiency and high-accuracy measurement and calibration of pressure gauges,pressure switches, pressure transmitters, which make them ideal for metrology institutes and enterprises to establish pressure laboratories.
Specifications: Fluke 730LTP/40K
|Pressure range||40kPa ~ 40kPa|
|Fitting||M20 X 1.5|
|Reservoir volume||2.3cm3 (0.14 in3)|
|Fine adjustment volume||0.7cm3 (0.043 in3)|
|Pre-pressure volume 3.8cm3||42 cm3 (2.563 in3)|