- Pressure range 0 kPa to 70 Mpa
- The pressure generation by the pressure rod can calibrate pressure meters with a large cavity;
- fine adjustment by the screw has the high minimum controllable adjustment granularity
- Two-year warranty. No worry to use.
- Special surface treatment, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- M20×1.5 female thread quick connection fitting.
Lead time of 4-8 weeks required. Purchase now to get the product delivered to you when it arrives.
Product overview: Fluke 730HTP/70M
The New Fluke 730 series portable pumps feature fast pressure generation,stable pressure and easy-to-use. These pumps can provide stable,reliable pressure during calibration. The unique design of these pumps enables them to solve the common problems of pressure pump, such as blocking, leakage and laborious operation. They are your right-hand assistant in the process of manual pressure calibration.
In conjunction with Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator with internal HART communication, these test pumps enable high-efficiency and high-accuracy measurement and calibration of pressure gauges, pressure switches, pressure transmitters, which make them ideal for metrology institutes and enterprises to establish pressure laboratories.
Specifications: Fluke 730HTP/70M
|Pressure range||0 kPa ~ 70 Mpa|
|Reservoir volume||3.1cm3 (0.189 in3)|
|Fine adjustment volume||2.1cm3 (0.128 in3)|
|Pre-pressure volume 3.8cm3||(0.232 in3)|
|Medium||Deionized water or mineral oil|