- Pressure range -95kPa to 600kPa
- Pressure is generated by the combination of the pressure rod and screw for faster and smoother pressure increase and decrease
- Safely switch between pressure and vacuum
- Two-year warranty. No worry to use.
- Special surface treatment, scratch and corrosion resistance.
- M20×1.5 female thread quick connection fitting
Lead time of 4-8 weeks required. Purchase now to get the product delivered to you when it arrives.
Product overview: Fluke 730LTP/600K
The New Fluke 730 series portable pumps feature fast pressure generation, stable pressure and easy-to-use. These pumps can provide stable, reliable pressure during calibration. The unique design of these pumps enables them to solve the common problems of pressure pump, such as blocking, leakage and laborious operation. They are your right-hand assistant in the process of manual pressure calibration.
In conjunction with Fluke 730G Smart Digital Pressure Calibrator with internal HART communication, these test pumps enable high-efficiency and high-accuracy measurement and calibration of pressure gauges, pressure switches, pressure transmitters, which make them ideal for metrology institutes and enterprises to establish pressure laboratories.
Specifications: Fluke 730LTP/600K
|Model Name||Fluke 730LTP/600K|
|Pressure range||-95kPa ~ 600kPa|
|Dimensions (length × width × height)||298*173*150|
|Storage room volume||2.7cm3 (0.167 in3)|
|Fine-tuning volume||21cm3 (1.281 in3)|
|Preload volume||14cm3 (0.854 in3)|
|Pressure transmission medium||air|