Fluke 700LTP-1 Low-pressure Test Pump
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- Adjustable pressure relief valve with slow-bleed capability. Allows the slow release pressure at a controlled rate
- Quick fit connectors, one for the reference port for connection to a Fluke 700 series pressure module and one to connect to a unit under test
- Slim design, easy to carry and use
Lead time of 4-8 weeks required. Purchase now to get the product delivered to you when it arrives.
Product overview: Fluke 700LTP-1 Low-pressure Test Pump
The Fluke 700LTP-1 is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate either vacuum to -13 psi / -.90 bar or pressures to 100 psi / 6.9 bar. The Fluke 700LTP-1 has two pressure ports with quick fit connectors. Test hoses are terminated with 1/4-NPT female fittings that can be adapted using the BSP/ISO adapters.
For use with 700 series pressure modules and 717 pressure calibrators. Ideal for low pressure applications requiring accurate low pressure testing.
Specifications: Fluke 700LTP-1 Low-pressure Test Pump
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Size (L x W x D)||5.9 x 4 x 1.25 in (150 x 100 x 32 mm)|
|Weight||226 g or .5 lbs (pump only)|
|Material||Exposed Materials: Aluminum, silicon, neoprene, stainless steel, Buna-N|
Models: Fluke 700LTP-1 Low-pressure Test Pump
Low-pressure Test Pump
- (2) adapters to convert the reference and UUT port hose fitting to 1/4" BSP female
- Adapter to convert the reference port hose fitting to 1/4" NPT female for connection to 700 series pressure modules
- One seal kit
- Instruction sheet in English