Fluke SW90W FlukeView-1 ScopeMeter Software
- For ScopeMeter(R) 190 Series II and 120 Series
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port) or a free USB-Port
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable or an optional OC4USB-cable (190C Series, 120 Series)
Note: 190 Series II comes with USB-port and USB-cable included. For 190 Series II no additional hardware is required.
Product overview: Fluke SW90W FlukeView-1 ScopeMeter Software
FlukeView-1 software adds PC power to your Fluke ScopeMeter test tool
FlukeView-1 ScopeMeter software helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter 190 Series II Test Tool by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter Test Tool to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurement to reveal relationship and conditions.
Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, inlcuding analyzing harmonics.