Fluke 233/A Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 μF capacitance range
- Frequency to 50 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Low power wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 10 meters (33 ft) away from the point of measurement for added flexibility. No interference with measurements
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- Make measurements without holding the meter to improve visual focus on probes and augment safe electrical measurements
- Use as a conventional multimeter when the display is connected
- Radio transmitter automatically turns off when the display is connected to the meter
- Auto power off maximizes battery life
- Min/Max and Average recording to capture variations automatically
- Test continuity and diodes
- Easy to read display with large digits and bright backlight
- Battery life approximately 400 hours
Product overview: Fluke 233/A Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit
What would you do if you could be in two places at once?
By simply sliding the wireless display out of the Fluke 233/A’s meter body, the technician can place the display where it is most easily seen—up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the point of measurement—while putting the meter in the best position to take measurements. The removable display has a magnetic back and flat bottom so it can be mounted or placed on any flat surface where it can be conveniently seen. When the display is attached to the meter body the Fluke 233/A operates as a conventional multimeter.
The detachable wireless display lets automotive technicians:
- Find a comfortable position to view and record test data, even when the test location is hard to reach or in a dirty or noisy environment.
- Attached test leads to brake lights while sitting in the driver seat, pressing the brake pedal and viewing the display.
- Safely view underhood measurements on moving vehicles.
- Separate the tasks of positioning the meter and reading test results, devoting full attention to each job—and working more safely.
- Run tests and read results at a safe distance from high-voltage, high-current systems. The Fluke 233 is safety rated for use in CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V working environments, important for technicians working on hybrid vehicles.
Designed by Fluke engineers and manufactured at the Fluke Worldwide headquarters in Everett, Washington, the Fluke 233 is safety rated for use in CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V working environments. This is important for technicians working on hybrid vehicles, which routinely work with high-voltage, high-current systems not found on conventional vehicles.
Specifications: Fluke 233/A Remote Display Automotive Digital Multimeter Kit
|DC voltage||Range||0.1 mV to 1000 V|
|Accuracy||0.25% + 2|
|AC voltage||Range||0.1 mV to 1000 V|
|Accuracy||1.0% + 3|
|DC current||Range||1 mA to 10 A|
|Accuracy||1.0% + 3|
|AC current||Range||1 mA to 10 A|
|Accuracy||1.5% + 3|
|Resistance||Range||0.1 Ω to 40 MΩ|
|Capacitance||Range||1 nF to 9999 μF|
|Frequency||Range||5 Hz to 50 kHz|
|Temperature||-40°C to +400°C|
|Power||AA batteries: Three for main body; two for display|
|Battery life||400 hours|
|Wireless frequency||2.4 GHz ISM Band 10 meter range|
|Safety rating||CAT IV 600 V , CAT III 1000 V|
|Basic features||AC true-rms||Yes|
|Other features||Battery type||AA alkaline|
|Warranty and protection||Safety rating||CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V|
|External protection||Rubber overmold|
|Size (H x W x L)||5.3 x 9.3 x 19.3 cm (2.08 x 3.6 x 7.6 in)|
|Weight||604 g (1.3 Ib)|