Fluke TiR32 Infrared Camera
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 320 x 240 sensor.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper—record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
Обзор прибора: Fluke TiR32 Infrared Camera
When You Need to See the Most Subtle Temperature Differences from Short or Long Distances
We know you work long hours in the field. That’s why we built this camera tough, so you can quickly and easily move from job to job. The TiR32 can save you time and money by allowing you to quickly identify building application problems and cut energy waste. Combining powerful 320 x 240 resolution with IR-Fusion® Technology, the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image, the TIR32 delivers strikingly crisp detailed images, making problem detection extremely easy. The TiR32 also produces partially transparent images that help you identify issues and report findings easier (AutoBlend™).
A Precision Instrument for Advanced Infrared Camera Trouble Shooting
With thermal sensitivity of ≤ 0.04 °C at 30 °C (40 mK) and temperature ranges from -20 °C to 150 °C (-4 °F to 302 °F) the TiR32 is ideal for all building applications including energy audits, weatherization and restoration. Field installable telephoto and wide angle lenses are available for added versatility for special applications and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
For applications that require a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Fluke Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
As always, Fluke SmartView® Software is included at no additional charge.
Характеристики: Fluke TiR32 Infrared Camera
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)||-20 °C to +150 °C (-4 °F to +302 °F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||±2 °C or 2% (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|On-screen transmission correction||Yes|
|Detector type||320 x 240 Focal Plane Array, uncooled microbolometer|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.04 °C and 40 mK|
|Infrared spectral band||7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)|
|Visual (visible light) camera||Industrial performance 2.0 megapixel|
|Minimum focus distance||46 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|Standard infrared lens type||Field of view||23 ° x 17 °|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1.25 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||15 cm (approx. 6 in)|
|Optional telephoto infrared lens type||Field of view||11.5 ° x 8.7 °|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||0.63 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||45 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|Optional wide-angle infrared lens type||Field of view||46 ° x 34 °|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||2.50 mRad|
|Minimum focus distance||7.5 cm (approx. 3 in|
|Focus mechanism||Manual, one-handed Smart Focus capability|
|Palettes||Standard||Ironbow, blue-ted, high contrast, amber, amber inverted, hot metal, grayscale, grayscale inverted|
|Ultra Contrast™||Ironbow ultra, blue-red ultra, high contrast ultra, amber ultra, amber inverted ultra, hot metal ultra, grayscale ultra, grayscale inverted ultra|
|Level and span||Smooth auto-scaling and manual scaling of level and span|
|Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes||Yes|
|Fast auto-rescale in manual mode||Yes|
|Minimum span (in manual mode)||2.0 °C (3.6 °F)|
|Minimum span (in auto mode)||3 °C (5.4 °F)|
|Automatically aligned (parallax corrected) visual and IR blending||Yes|
|Picture-in-picture (PIP)||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Full screen infrared||Three levels of on-screen IR blending displayed in center of LCD|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)||Dewpoint temperature alarm (user-selectable)|
|Image Capture and DataStorage|
|Voice annotation||60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on imager|
|The Ti32 allows user to adjust palette, blending, level, span, IR-Fusion® mode, emissivity, and reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction on a captured image before it is stored.|
|Image capture, review, save mechanism||One-handed image capture, review, and save capability|
|Storage medium||SD Memory Card (2 GB memory card will store at least 1200 fully radiometric (.is2) IR and linked visual images each with 60 seconds voice annotations, or 3000 basic bitmap (.bmp) images, or 3000 jpeg (.jpeg) images; transferrable to PC via included multi-format USB card reader|
|File formats||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2) No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp and .jpeg) files|
|Export file formats w/ SmartView® software||JPEG, JPG, JPE, JFIF, BMP, GIF, DIB, PNG, TIF, and TIFF|
|Memory review||Thumbnail view navigation and review selection|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F) without batteries|
|Relative humidity||10% to 95% non-condensing|
|Display||9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD with backlight (selectable bright or auto)|
|Controls and adjustments||User selectable temperature scale ( °C/ °F)|
Reflected background temperature compensation
User selectable hot spot and cold spot, and center point on the image (other custom markers and shapes in SmartView® software)
High temperature alarm
User selectable backlight: "Full Bright" or "Auto"
Information display preference
|Software||SmartView® full analysis and reporting software included|
|Batteries||Two lithium ion rechargeable smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|Battery life||Four+ hours continuous use per battery pack (assumes 50% brightness of LCD)|
|Battery charge time||2.5 hours to full charge|
|AC battery charging||Two-bay AC battery charger (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz) (included), or in-imager charging. AC mains adapters included. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter.|
|AC operation||AC operation with included power supply (110 V AC to 220 V AC, 50/60 Hz). AC mains adapters included.|
|Power saving||Sleep mode activated after five minutes of inactivity, automatic power off after 30 minutes of inactivity|
|Safety standards||CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Meets all applicable requirements in EN61326-1:2006|
|C Tick||IEC/EN 61326-1|
|US FCC||CFR 47, Part 15 Class B|
|Vibration||0.03 g²/Hz (3.8 grms), IEC 68-2-6|
|Shock||25 g, IEC 68-2-29|
|Drop||2 m (6.5 ft) with standard lens|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||27.7 x 12.2 x 17.0 cm (10.9 x 4.8 x 6.7 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||1.05 kg (2.3 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Recommended calibration cycle||Two-years (assumes normal operation and normal aging)|
|Supported languages||Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish|
Модели: Fluke TiR32 Infrared Camera
В комплект поставки строительного тепловизора
- Тепловизор со стандартным инфракрасным объективом
- Сетевой адаптер и зарядное устройство для аккумуляторных батарей (включая сетевые переходники)
- Две прочные литий-ионные быстросменные батареи
- Карта памяти SD
- Универсальное USB-устройство для чтения карт памяти, предназначенное для переноса изображений на компьютер
- Программное обеспечение SmartView® с бесплатными обновлениями в течение всего срока службы изделия
- Прочный жесткий футляр для переноски
- Мягкий футляр для транспортировки
- Регулируемый наручный ремешок
- Печатная копия руководства по эксплуатации
- Гарантийный документ