SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software, Osciloscópios Portáteis
- For ScopeMeter 190 and 120 Series
- Windows XP/Vista/Win-7
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port) or a free USB-Port
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable or a optional OC4USB-cable (190C-series, 120-series)
Note: 190-sereis II comes with USB-port and USB-cable included. For 190-II no additional hardware is required.
Informações gerais sobre o produto: SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software, Osciloscópios Portáteis
FlukeView software adds PC power to your Fluke ScopeMeter test tool
FlukeView ScopeMeter software helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter Test Tool by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurement to reveal relationship and conditions.
Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, inlcuding analyzing harmonics.