Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
- Infrared thermal images alone can be difficult to understand, which is why Fluke pioneered IR-Fusion.
- IR-Fusion® technology captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared thermal image and takes the mystery out of IR image analysis.
- Fluke IR-Fusion, a revolutionary combination of digital and infrared thermal images never before seen in commercial or industrial thermal imagers.
- Additional power/ability is obtained by using these images in SmartView software.
Tuotekatsaus: Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
IR-Fusion® technology captures a visible light image in addition to the infrared thermal image and takes the mystery out of IR image analysis. It helps to better identify and report suspect components and enable the repair to be done right the first time.
|IR-Fusion Building Flash Demo |
IR-Fusion Industrial Flash Demo
See things both ways
Communicate critical information with patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology, which combines both digital and infrared images in one for better clarity. IR Fusion ® allows you to easily see, document and address problems uncovered during a thermal inspection. Fluke's unique technology provides pixel-for-pixel alignment of digital and infrared images allowing for optimal on and off-camera analysis. Many manufacturers have attempted to copy, but none have been able to match the performance and quality of Fluke's unique IR Fusion technology. Turn to patented Fluke IR-Fusion technology to deliver the industry's best thermal images.
The multiple modes of IR-Fusion® technology:
Full infrared: Displays a full screen infrared view for maximum detail.
|Picture-in-picture : Maintains a frame of reference by placing an infrared "window" within the digital image.|
|AutoBlend™ mode: Blend partially transparent infrared and visible images into a single view for easy problem detection. Available in full infrared and picture-in-picture.|
IR/color alarms: Isolates problem areas within user-defined temperature ranges. Available in full infrared and picture-in-picture.
Full digital: Displays a digital image, similar to what you get from a digital camera.
Fluke thermal imagers with IR-Fusion technology may have different on-camera viewing capabilities – all views are available in SmartView® software. Please consult your local Fluke representative or distributor.
Automated reporting and powerful control
Additional power/ability is obtained by using these images in SmartView software. Capture and annotate hundreds of corresponding digital and infrared thermal images in the field and quickly import them into the SmartView software solution.
The images can then be optimized for maximum communication value—adjusting imagery within IR-Fusion technology's multiple display modes—perform sophisticated analysis, and produce professional reports quickly and easily. The comprehensive reporting tools in SmartView software are fully customizable.
IR-Fusion is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation.
SmartView is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation
Mallit: Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
Resurssit: Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
- Fluke IR-Fusion® Industrial
- Fluke Thermal Imaging for Building Inspectors - Building Envelope
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - HVAC
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Introduction
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Moisture
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Technology
- Fluke ir-fusion® technology
- Fluke smartview 3d-IR: IR analysis and reporting software
- IR-Fusion® Technology
- Thermal Imagers for Building Inspectors - Commercial Properties
- Thermal Imaging CNX™: Set-Up is Easy 123 Video, Set-Up Your Thermal Imager to CNX Modules