Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
- IR-Fusion® technology automatically merges visual and thermal images, pinpointing trouble areas quicker by automatically relating thermal images with the real world. IR-Fusion is included with all models.
- The 180 ° articulating lens is great for viewing around obstructions.
- Large, 5 in high resolution, high contrast display.
- A Vanadium Oxide focal plane array (to 320 by 240 pixels) and 20 mm high quality Germanium lens with continuous single finger focus provide exceptional image resolution.
- SmartView® professional report writing software generates fast, easy customizable reports including rich image analysis with free updates for the life of your product.
- The intuitive operation with on-camera Windows CE interface makes it easy to use.
Product overview: Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
Increase Your Thermal Efficiency – Locate Building Problems Quickly and Easily
The TiR3FT, designed specifically for building applications, is an easy to use portable thermal imaging camera. The articulating lens allows users to easily view targets at nearly any angle and the TiR3FT offers 320 x 240 resolution with IR-Fusion® Technology. IR-Fusion® is the blending of digital and thermal images into a single image and delivers crisp, quality images, allowing you to quickly identify and report issues. With thermal sensitivity of ≤ 0.07 °C at 30 °C (70 mK) and a temperature range from -20 ° to 100 °C (-4 ° to 212 °F) the TiR3FT produces high quality images making even the smallest temperature differences visible. This thermal imaging camera is also ideal for residential and commercial energy audits, moisture/restoration, mold remediation and roofing. The TiR3FT allows you to quickly identify and report potential problems and ensure repairs are done correctly the first time.
Accuracy and Image Quality at 180 ° Angle
The large, five-inch resolution LCD allows for a clear picture in any lighting condition and the SmartFocus wheel simplifies getting a stable and sharp image. This fully radiometric thermal imaging camera captures and stores calibrated temperature, which makes it possible to perform detailed analysis either in the field or from your PC with Fluke SmartView® Software, which is included at no additional charge. Save time and money, identify problems easily and quickly with the TiR3FT.
For a non-articulating thermal imaging camera with a high temperature range and low thermal sensitivity (NETD), the Ti400 is an alternative choice. It features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in-focus images – every, single, time and a ruggedized high resolution 640 x 480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
Specifications: Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
|Calibrated temperature range||-20°C to 100°C (-4 °F to 212 °F)|
|Fully radiometric||76,800 calibrated pixels|
|Accuracy||±2°C or 2%|
|Emissivity correction||0.1 to 1.0 (0.01 increments)|
|Measurement modes||Centerpoint, center box (area min/max)|
|VOx FPA detector size||320 x 240|
|Detector frame rate (Hz)1||60|
|Field of view (FOV)||23° horizontal x 17° vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1.30 mrad|
|Min. focus distancec||0.15 m|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||°C at 30°C - (70mK)|
|Focus||Smart Focus: one finger continuous focus|
|Digital display||5 in LCD|
|Video output||RS170 EIA/NTSC or CCIR/PAL composite video|
|Palettes||Grayscale, grayscale inverted, blue red, high contrast, hot metal, ironbow, amber, amber inverted|
|LCD backlight||Sunlight readable color LCD|
|Storage medium||1000 IR images on compact flash card (1 GB) Flash Memory|
|Built-in visible light camera||Yes|
|IR/Visible Alarm on camera||Yes|
|Flash and torch light||Yes|
|Windows CE based menu||Yes|
|On board analysis functions||Yes|
|54 mm telephoto lens||High precision germanium lens|
|Field of view (FOV)||9° horizontal x 6° vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||0.94 mrad|
|Min focus distance||0.6 m|
|10.5 mm wide angle lens||High precision germanium lens|
|Field of View (FOV)||42° horizontal x 32° vertical|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||2.45 mrad|
|Min focus distance||0.3 m|
|7.5 Hz models are available in some geographies. Check with your Fluke sales representative for additional information.|
|Mechanical and General Specifications|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +70°C (-40°C to 158°F)|
|Relative humidity||Operating and storage 10% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Water and dust resistant||IP54|
|Weight||1.95 kg (4.3 lbs)
|Camera size (H x W x D)||162 x 262 x 101 mm (6.5 x 10.5 x 4.0 in)|
|1. Specifications with standard 20 mm Germanium lens|
Models: Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
- IR Flexcam Building Thermal Imager with IR-Fusion, Radiometric, 20mm
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- 2 rechargeable battery packs
- Battery charger
- Video cable
- 512 MB compact flash card
- Compact flash card reader
- USB cable
- Neck strap
- SmartView reporting and analysis software on CD
Reviews: Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
Resources: Fluke TiR3FT Infrared Camera
- Fluke Thermal Imaging for Building Inspectors - Building Envelope
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - HVAC
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Introduction
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Moisture
- Fluke Thermal Imaging: For Building Inspectors - Technology
- Fluke smartview 3d-IR: IR analysis and reporting software
- Fluke thermal imaging: just another day on the job
- Thermal Imagers for Building Inspectors - Commercial Properties