PLS 6R Replacement Window Glass Insert
- Broken laser level glass? No need to buy a new laser.
- Minimize job site delays by using this quick in-field windows replacement.
- Replacement glass only for the PLS 6R red combination point and cross line laser.
- Replace damaged glass on your PLS laser affixed with just five screws.
- Please ensure your laser is operating and accurate before swapping glass inserts.
Product overview: PLS 6R Replacement Window Glass Insert
PLS® Laser Levels are durable professional-grade tools that are made for reliability in harsh construction environments, but even the most rugged laser level can have its glass broken when dropped from a high enough distance. To keep contractors on schedule, Pacific Laser Systems, a Fluke company, introduces PLS Laser Level Replacement Glass Inserts, new housing glass inserts that offer a quick in-field solution to broken laser level glass.
With the new PLS HGI glass inserts, contractors can replace broken glass on their PLS laser levels on-site using a Phillips-head screwdriver, eliminating the need to take the laser level in for repair.
The glass inserts are available for PLS models 3R, 3G, 5R, 5G, 6R, 6G, 180R, and 180G.
Models: PLS 6R Replacement Window Glass Insert
PLS HOUSING GLASS INSERT FOR PLS 6R