Fluke Ti Performance Series infrared cameras--Ti125, Ti110, Ti105, Ti100, Ti95, Ti90, TiR125, TiR110 and TiR105--are designed with balanced ergonomics and smart batteries for extended use. The cameras include an intuitive interface with pushbutton access to features and auto and manual focus options.
1. Camera design features
- Designed with special attention to balancing the weight and angle of the screen vs. the grip to support extended use.
- Fluke IR-OptiFlex™ Focus System automatically focuses on targets from 4 ft. (1.2 m) and beyond or manually focuses on targets as close as 6 in (15 cm)
- Built to withstand harsh environments and a 6.5 ft. (2 m) drop.
- Hinged lens cap locks up so no dangling parts to get caught in equipment.
- IR Fusion® technology shows blended visible light and infrared images to locate potential issues
- Two battery packs included with a one-touch gauge to check remaining battery life without turning on the camera.
2. Function and arrow buttons
Navigate menus and features, even with gloves on, using three function buttons, and four arrow keys. Capture images with one hand with a two-part trigger. The larger green primary trigger captures the image or starts/stops video recording, and the smaller black secondary trigger operates the laser and LED light (torch).
3. Menu functions
Press F2 to access secondary menus for measurements, thermal image display, camera features, memory setup, and settings for date, time, language, units, and more. Use the function buttons and arrow keys to navigate to the menu item you need. Here are some of the most used options in each menu:
- Change level and span, select temperature range, set measurement markers, and adjust emissivity.
- Here you can change the way the image looks by adjusting the palette, changing the thermal and visual light IR Fusion® settings and selecting the details to display.
- In this section, you can set the compass, start/stop and review video, adjust the backlight level and access the laser pointer, torch LED light.
- Access the Memory menu to view or delete captured images.
- Set date, time, and language.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Set file storage format.
- Adjust auto off settings.
- Access Fluke Connect® wireless app information (with the Fluke wifi SD card).
- Access imager information including model number, serial number, refresh rate, firmware versions, factory calibration date and production date.