To upgrade your 729 to the latest firmware, follow these simple instructions:
- Download Fluke−729 Version firmware upgrade and save the firmware upgrade file.
- Ensure your Fluke 729 is connected to your Windows PC computer via USB cable and using the battery charger for power. Run the file and follow the instructions for doing the update. Do not turn off the PC or the 729 while the update is in progress.
Version 0.52 adds the following enhancements:
- Improve Square Root functionality for downloaded tasks
- Improve “Find Task” functionality in the HART menu
Version 0.51 added the following enhancements:
- Added international language selections
- Enhanced HART communication
- Enhanced User Interface
If you experience any problems during the update, launch the update application and try again. If problems still occur, contact the Fluke Technical Support team or call 1-800-44-FLUKE (1-800-443-5853) for further assistance.