Fluke 6000 Series Portable Appliance Testers
Fluke simplifies portable appliance testing
- Dedicated key for each test for 'one-touch' testing
- Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Single mains socket for appliance connection
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
- Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
- Integral carrying handle
As 6200 but also with:
- Integral QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
- Additional Compact Flash memory card capability for back-up data storage and transfer to PC
- Large backlit graphics display
- Pre-set, auto-test sequences for user convenience
- Integral site, location and description codes for faster data processing
- Memory review facility for more on-site control
Product overview: Fluke 6000 Series Portable Appliance Testers
The low weight, small size, one-touch solution
The new Fluke 6200 and 6500 PAT testers have redefined auto test capabilities to help you increase the number of portable appliance tests performed per day. They’re designed to enable you to work faster without compromising safety – yours or your customer’s.
Weighing approx. 3 kg, the 6200 and 6500 are lightweight and easy to carry around when working on-site. The hard carrying case (supplied) not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools.
They’re also extremely compact, and have Fluke’s traditional ruggedness to be able to withstand working in the field. Packed with all the features you need for testing portable appliances, a Fluke PAT tester is a complete all-in-one solution.
Pre-set test routines are initiated from a single button. This not only simplifies testing but also facilitates a faster, more efficient way of working. The fully automatic 6500 also includes user-definable test routines and a QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry.
Specifications: Fluke 6000 Series Portable Appliance Testers
|Earth Bond Test (Rpe)|
|Insulation Test (Riso)|
|Touch Current Test|
|Substitute Leakage Current Test|
|Load/Leakage Test: Load Current|
|Load/Leakage Test: Load Power|
|Load/Leakage Test: Leakage Current|
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Power Consumption (Tester)|