Fluke SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software
- For ScopeMeter 190 and 120 Series
- Windows XP/Vista/Win-7
- Requires one free RS-232 port (COM port) or a free USB-Port
- Requires optional PM9080 RS-232 Adapter/Cable or a optional OC4USB-cable (190C-series, 120-series)
Note: 190-sereis II comes with USB-port and USB-cable included. For 190-II no additional hardware is required.
Product overview: Fluke SW90W FlukeView ScopeMeter Software
FlukeView software adds PC power to your Fluke ScopeMeter test tool
FlukeView ScopeMeter software helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter Test Tool by:
- Documenting: Transfer screens, waveforms, and measurement data from the ScopeMeter to your PC for printing, or to import data to other programs.
- Archiving: Store and retrieve waveforms with text annotations and create your own library for easy reference and comparison.
- Analysis: Gather valuable measurement data and enable cursor measurement to reveal relationship and conditions.
Extended recording of up to four user-selected measurements help you monitor and analyze slow moving signals and related events. Upload waveforms to the PC and use cursors for detailed measurements. Perform waveform analysis, inlcuding analyzing harmonics.