Trade your heavy tape measure for the Fluke Laser Distance Meters, which let you simply take measurements with one hand. No matter your job, the laser distance meter will help you measure farther, with greater accuracy and in more situations, saving you time and money. That's because it lets you:
- Instantly measure up to 100 meters (330 ft) - Just point, click and you're done. Measure accurately up to +/- 1 mm. No scales to interpret or misread.
- The ability to do the work of two people on your own. Easily measure hard-to-access areas, such as high ceilings, without climbing a ladder.
- Reduce estimating errors - let the meters do the math.
Compare Models and Select the Laser Distance Meter That Best Fits Your Job
Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter »
This is the only distance measurement tool you'll need in your toolbelt, easily measuring up to 100 m (330 feet) and including tilt sensor for hard-to-reach measurements, corner angle feature and compass.
Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter »
- Instantly measures up to 80m (260 ft) with accuracy of +/- 1mm
- 3-line display plus storage for 20 complete displays
- Tripod mountable
Fluke 414D/62 MAX + Combo Kit »
The Fluke 62 MAX+ IR thermometer teamed with the 414D Laser Distance Meter • Ideal kit for temperature and distance.
- The Fluke 414D and 62 MAX+ combo kit has everything you need to configure layout and troubleshoot electrical/HVAC problems
Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter »
Instantly measure up to 50 m (165 ft) with one button
- Laser accuracy of +/- 2mm (0.08 in)
- Easy, automatic math for area and volume, add and subtract with ease