Fluke Education Partnership Program
Tools, Discounts, and Curricula for Educators
The Fluke Education Program offers educators access to expert test and measurement curricula, traveling tool labs, and the educator’s tool discount.
All certified educators at not-for-profit national technical and vocational schools, colleges, universities, and apprenticeship programs are eligible for the complete program. Corporate trainers and not-for-profit educators are eligible for the curriculum portion.
Select “Fluke Educator Portal,” click Register, and complete the form.
Traveling Tools Labs
Fluke Hands-On-Training (HOT) Tubs traveling labs allow educators to conduct hands-on-lab sessions using loaner test tools from Fluke. There are five types of tubs
- Digital Multimeter
- Insulation Test
- Power Quality
- Process Tools
- Thermal Imaging
HOT Tubs are available for two week periods on a first-come –first-serve basis. Use of the tubs is FREE, however the educator is responsible for return shipping costs.
Educator Tool Discount
||Not-for-profit members of the Fluke education program receive 25% off the list price on most Fluke products. Tools can be used by either educators or students, but must be ordered by educators at participating distributors. |
Free Test and Measurement Curriculum Materials
|Written by Fluke experts and professional field troubleshooters, these curriculum modules provide both basic theory and real world test and measurement how-to. Module components include: |
- PowerPoint presentations with detailed speaker notes
- Lesson materials (application notes, discussion topics, worksheets)
- Posters and reference cards
- Electrical measurement safety
- Basic electrical measurement
- Maintaining and troubleshooting HVAC/R Systems
- Insulation resistance testing
- Measuring adjustable speed drives
- Process instrument maintenance and calibration
- Power quality
- ABCs of oscilloscopes
- Motor troubleshooting and maintenance
- Indoor air quality