Thermal imaging with infrared cameras (also called thermal cameras) can be used in a broad range of applications:
- Get consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time. Only with LaserSharp® Auto Focus - place the red dot on the item you are inspecting and pull and release the trigger - the laser calculates the distance to your target before it focuses (available on Ti400, Ti300 and Ti200 models).
- Unparalleled productivity and communication with the Fluke Connect™ app - collaborate and analyze with other Fluke Connect tools from anywhere, with any member of your team, at any time.
- Detect electrical imbalances and overloads
- Improve inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Identify energy and cost saving opportunities
- Inspect electrical and mechanical systems
- Detect HVAC system issues
- Discover improperly installed seals on windows or doors
- Detect moisture intrusion or the possible existence of mold and mildew
- Check for missing or damaged insulation
- Inspect for structural defects
Experience the Fluke Difference in Infrared Cameras
It's often the little things that make the biggest impact. Fluke prides itself on taking the time to join our users in the field to really understand how you use our products and what is going to get the job done faster, safer and with more accuracy.
- Capture clear infrared images with your thermal camera without having to painstakingly focus the lens with IR-OptiFlex™; not to mention an integrated lens cap that flips up and out of the way.
- Blend digital and infrared images into one clear image with IR-Fusion®.
- Stream infrared video on your PC or high-definition monitor in order to view a trouble spot in action.
Introducing the largest suite of connected test tools in the world
Fluke Connect™ is the only wireless test and measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your team without leaving the field. With over 20 connectable tools, confidently diagnosing and solving problems has never been easier. Get started saving time and increasing your productivity now. Learn more about Fluke Connect here.
The Popular SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software Has Just Gone Mobile
Bring your office to your inspection site with the SmartView Mobile App. Create a thermal imaging inspection report on site and communicate directly to your client or manager via your Apple® iPhone® or iPad®. Analyze images, create robust reports and get next steps approved before you leave the inspection site. SmartView Mobile is a free download from the App Store.
The Ti400 infrared camera is a thermal camera that is designed for applications that require high resolution and low thermal sensitivity (NETD). Featuring LaserSharp® Auto Focus for consistently in focus images. Every. Single. Time Wireless connectivity so you can easily share images and a ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
The Ti125 infrared camera features IR-OptiFlex™ for focus-free image capture with the flexibility to switch to manual mode for close in tight shots.
For general purpose usage, the Ti100 infrared camera offers full infrared images and focus-free image capture.
Quickly Back Up and Running Thanks to Accurate Thermal Imaging
Time is money. The ability to accurately troubleshoot an issue quickly and devise a plan to get back on line is critical to your success. A thermal imaging camera by Fluke lets you quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding additional digital images (IR-PhotoNotes™) that help you reference the location or unique situations at the inspection site. An electronic 8-point Cardinal Compass easily communicates the inspection site location and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary. The ability to capture more data quickly and upload directly to your PC, means less manual documentation and more time fixing the problem.
To see for yourself how Fluke infrared cameras make maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting faster and more efficient, request a personal, hands-on demo.
The only full line of infrared cameras that connect to the world's largest system of test and measurement tools. Learn more about Fluke Connect™.