For any questions, more information or complete terms on warranty, please contact the service center nearest you.
The following are warranty guidelines only, please refer to your product manual for detailed warranty terms or call our Service Center. Fluke's standard warranty policy does not cover misuse.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyEach Fluke 20*, 70*, 80*, 170 and 180 series DMM will be free from defects in material and workmanship for its lifetime. As used herein, "lifetime" is defined as seven years after Fluke discontinues manufacturing the product, but the warranty period shall be at least ten years from date of purchase. *(Lifetime Warranty applies to products manufactured after October 1996)
In what way is the warranty limited?
- It does not cover batteries or fuses.
- It does not cover abuse or usage outside of specifications.
- It does not cover normal wear and tear of mechanical parts.
- It covers the LCD for 10 years only (state-of-the-art for LCDs).
- It covers original user purchaser only.
Register the warranty of your Fluke meter »