Fluke IR Windows
A company's greatest investment is not the equipment that's behind the panel door; top priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
Work Smarter, Faster and Safer - Take the Next Step in Electrical Infrared Inspections
Now that you have your infrared camera and have mastered electrical thermal inspections, you're ready for the next step.
Increase the safety and speed of your electrical infrared inspections, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution with Fluke ClirVu® IR Windows.
- No more removing the panel door for installation
- No need to power down to perform inspections
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
Experience the Difference Fluke Makes in IR Windows
- Fast, easy installation with AutoGround™ design – less than five minutes
- Corrosion and UV resistant for challenging outdoor environments
- Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings (IP67)
- Maintain panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
- Convenience at the turn of a key – quick ¼ turn access or security key access options
- Available in three convenient sizes
The ClirVu® coating - exclusive to Fluke infrared windows - seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold outdoor environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
Request a demo »