| || || |
Professional 640 x 480 Thermal Imager. Smartest, most intuitive user interface. Increased thermal sensitivity to capture the smallest differences. Latest technology for on-screen clarity.
| || || |
Professional 320 x 240 Thermal Imager. Smartest, most intuitive user interface. Increased thermal sensitivity to capture the smallest differences. Latest technology for on-screen clarity.
| || || The Fluke 1742, 1746 and 1748 Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers give you fast, easy access to the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Compact and rugged, the Fluke 1740 Series Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers are designed specifically for technicians and engineers who need the flexibility to troubleshoot, quantify energy usage and analyze power distribution systems. Fully compliant with international power quality standards such as IEC 61000-4-30 and capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 parameters while also capturing events, the Fluke 1740 Series helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues more easily than ever.|
| || || Fluke T6 Electrical Testers with FieldSense technology Measure voltage … without test leads Measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage. Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.|
| || || |
Two Critical Solutions in One Remarkable IR Camera
The new Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector tips the scales on performance and affordability. With its pistol grip comfort and point-and-shoot convenience, even the tough spots become easy to diagnose. With the added feature of SF6 pinpoint detection, you can get the analysis you need anytime, anywhere.
| || || |
The Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer
The 64 MAX works when you can't with unattended monitoring and a 99 data point memory. Its flashlight, 30 hour battery life, IP54 rating and 3 meter drop make it the ideal IR thermometer.
- 20:1 Distance to spot for better temperature accuracy
- Set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended and save to its internal memory
- 30 hour battery life - performs as long as you need it to
- Flashlight and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in dark environments
| || || Portable automatic pressure calibrator simplifies pressure calibration.|
| || || The Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy loggers introduce a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. |
| || || Stakeless earth ground loop and ac leakage current clamp for fast, safe indoor/outdoor earth ground resistance and ac leakage current tests. |
| || || The Fluke 787B ProcessMeter™ doubles troubleshooting capabilities by combining the power of a safety rated digital multimeter and mA loop calibrator into a single, compact test tool. |
| || || |
Stunning 640x480 images and surprising affordability.
The 240-degree rotating screen on the TiX580 makes it easy to capture images when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier. Outside, the rotating screen lets you make adjustments to minimize glare, and the large Fluke 5.7" LCD touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience. Why work with anything less?
| || || |
640x480 resolution – stunning images and surprising affordability
The Ti480 pistol-grip camera is for quick, point and shoot troubleshooting. Find and identify problems fast. Intuitive and easy to use-one-handed operation gets shots from anywhere. Intuitive and easy to use-one-handed operation lets you get shots from anywhere. Bring your best to work.
| || || |
Rugged, precision tools for efficient layout
Fluke laser levels are built with the ruggedness you'd expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
| || || |
Find your expert camera.
New 640 x 480–at a resolution you can afford.
Introducing the TiX620 Thermal Imager.
Fluke Expert Series infrared cameras are designed for professionals who require premium image quality, temperature measurement accuracy, advanced focus options and the versatility of optional infrared lenses to capture challenging targets from close-up or a distance. The series features large LCD screens, radiometric video recording and voice/text annotation so you can easily view, edit and analyze images while the specialized analytics facilitate thorough reporting.
- Get high measurement accuracy and precision images with 640 x 480 resolution
- Work from safer distances. Get spectacular, detailed infrared images from a distance
- See more detail in every image with the large 5.6 inch high resolution LCD screen
- Save time focusing with advanced auto focus and manual focus
- Take focus to the extreme and eliminate out of focus images. EverSharp takes a stack of IR Images at once and combines them into one fully focused image
- Get real-time data collection with LabVIEW® and Matlab® toolboxes
- Capture high quality radiometric images and videos
- Perform non-destructive testing
| || || The new Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer adds key mechanical measurement capabilities for electric motors to the advanced power quality analysis functions of the Fluke 430 Series II Power Quality Analyzers. |
| || || The Fluke 1664 FC Installation tester is the only tester with "Insulation PreTest". If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, it stops the insulation test, helping eliminate accidental damage. The 1664 FC also gives you Fluke Connect, so you can send test results to your smartphone and collaborate with others. Auto Test performs seven tests with one press of the button, reducing the number of manual connections and decreasing the possibility of making errors.|
| || || 100% focused – every object, near and far|
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. Simply point and shoot — the camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target with pinpoint accuracy
- Get 4x the pixels with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image
- Get the context of the visual and infrared details all in one precisely blended or picture-in-picture image with IR-Fusion® technology
- Monitor processes with video recording, video streaming, and remote control
- See the details you need with interchangeable smart lenses – 2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle – no calibration required
| || || The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. |
| || || Comprehensive power quality and energy studies - get the data you need to make critical decisions in real-time |
The Fluke 1738 Three-Phase Advanced Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. Like the Fluke 1736 Power Logger, the 1738 Advanced Power Logger automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters while also allowing you to troubleshoot more advanced power quality issues.
| || || The frontline troubleshooting camera at 320x240 resolution. |
For technicians who need quick infrared imaging in a rugged body, and require the precision of 320x240 resolution, the TiS75 is the ideal solution.
- Manual focus flexibility to get crisp images as close as 0.15 m (6 in)
- See the location of the issue with blended IR and visual light images with 5 MP visual light camera – patented IR-Fusion® technology
- Digitally document critical information with your infrared image using patented IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation
- Monitor processes with video recording, live video streaming or auto capture
- Securely store and manage your images with 4GB internal memory and a 4GB micro SD card
- Smart battery lets you check your battery life without turning on the camera
| || || More visibility, reduced uncertainty and better power quality and energy consumption decisions |
The Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Power Logger built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility gives you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The best test tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1736 and automatically captures and logs over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
*Not all models are available in all countries. Check with your local Fluke representative.
| || || See more detail with improved resolution that delivers the image quality you need to make the proper diagnosis: |
- Up to 2.5 times¹ more pixels and 70%¹ better D:S (Distance to Spot)
- Reduce the amount of time it takes to get an in focus image with manual or fixed focus options
- Securely store and manage your images
- Store thousands of images - 4 GB internal memory and 4 GB micro SD card²
- One touch image review
- Document critical information with your infrared image using IR-PhotoNotes™ or voice annotation²
¹Compared to the Fluke Ti1xx infrared cameras
²Features vary by model, see specifications
| || || |
View your target magnified 4 times more than a standard lens while staying on the ground or a safe distance away.
A 4x telephoto lens can help identify a potential issue in your equipment, even when your target is as tiny and distant as a failed splice on a high electrical line or an overheated refractory on a tall flare stack.