In fact, infrared cameras can be used in a broad range of applications:
- Detect electrical imbalances and overloads
- Improve inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Identify energy and cost saving opportunities
- Inspect electrical and mechanical systems
- Detect HVAC system issues
- Discover improperly installed seals on windows or doors
- Detect moisture intrusion or the possible existence of mold and mildew
- Check for missing or damaged insulation
- Inspect for structural defects
Experience the Fluke Difference in Infrared Cameras
It's often the little things that make the biggest impact. Fluke prides itself on taking the time to join our users in the field to really understand how you use our products and what is going to get the job done faster, safer and with more accuracy.
- Capture clear infrared images without having to painstakingly focus the lens with IR-OptiFlex™; not to mention an integrated lens cap that flips up and out of the way.
- Blend digital and infrared images into one clear image with IR-Fusion®.
- Stream infrared video on your PC or high-definition monitor in order to view a trouble spot in action.
The Popular SmartView® Analysis and Reporting Software Has Just Gone Mobile
Bring your office to your inspection site with the SmartView Mobile App. Create an inspection report on site and communicate directly to your client or manager via your Apple® iPhone® or iPad®. Analyze images, create robust reports and get next steps approved before you leave the inspection site. SmartView Mobile is a free download from the App Store.
The Ti400 infrared camera is designed for applications that require high resolution and low thermal sensitivity (NETD). It also features wireless connectivity for quick and easy sharing of images, LaserSharp® auto focus for perfectly focused images every single time and a ruggedized high resolution 640x480 capacitive touch screen for quick menu navigation.
The Ti125 infrared camera features IR-OptiFlex™ for focus-free image capture with the flexibility to switch to manual mode for close in tight shots.
For general purpose usage, the Ti100 infrared camera offers full infrared images and focus-free image capture.
Accurately Identify the Problem So You Can Get Back Up and Running Fast
Time is money. The ability to accurately troubleshoot an issue quickly and devise a plan to get back on line is critical to your success. The Fluke line of infrared cameras lets you quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding additional digital images (IR-PhotoNotes™) that help you reference the location or unique situations at the inspection site. An electronic 8-point Cardinal Compass easily communicates the inspection site location and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary. The ability to capture more data quickly and upload directly to your PC, means less manual documentation and more time fixing the problem.
To see for yourself how Fluke infrared cameras make maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting faster and more efficient, request a personal, hands-on demo.