| || || |
The Fluke 64 MAX IR Thermometer
The 64 MAX works when you can't with unattended monitoring and a 99 data point memory. Its flashlight, 30 hour battery life, IP54 rating and 3 meter drop make it the ideal IR thermometer.
- 20:1 Distance to spot for better temperature accuracy
- Set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended and save to its internal memory
- 30 hour battery life - performs as long as you need it to
- Flashlight and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in dark environments
| || || Portable automatic pressure calibrator simplifies pressure calibration.|
| || || The Fluke 1732 and 1734 Three-Phase Electrical Energy loggers introduce a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical energy waste. Discover when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. |
| || || Stakeless earth ground loop and ac leakage current clamp for fast, safe indoor/outdoor earth ground resistance and ac leakage current tests. |
| || || The Fluke 787B ProcessMeter™ doubles troubleshooting capabilities by combining the power of a safety rated digital multimeter and mA loop calibrator into a single, compact test tool. |
| || || |
Stunning 640x480 images and surprising affordability.
The 240-degree rotating screen on the TiX580 makes it easy to capture images when equipment is in awkward or hard-to-reach areas. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier. Outside, the rotating screen lets you make adjustments to minimize glare, and the large Fluke 5.7" LCD touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience. Why work with anything less?
| || || |
640x480 resolution – stunning images and surprising affordability
The Ti480 pistol-grip camera is for quick, point and shoot troubleshooting. Find and identify problems fast. Intuitive and easy to use-one-handed operation gets shots from anywhere. Intuitive and easy to use-one-handed operation lets you get shots from anywhere. Bring your best to work.
| || || |
Rugged, precision tools for efficient layout
Fluke laser levels are built with the ruggedness you'd expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
| || || |
Reduce downtime – Find leakage currents without taking equipment offline
The Fluke 360 Series of true-rms leakage current clamp meters help users detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips, without taking equipment off line.
| || || |
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging and is designed to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
- Image resolution–80 x 60
- 3.5"/8.89 cm color LCD screen
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Con-tinuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely, eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity–no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer–do more in less time!
- Transmit results wirelessly to your smartphone with Fluke Connect
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities– get into tight, hard to reach spaces
| || || The new Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer adds key mechanical measurement capabilities for electric motors to the advanced power quality analysis functions of the Fluke 430 Series II Power Quality Analyzers. |
| || || The Fluke 1664 FC Installation tester is the only tester with "Insulation PreTest". If the tester detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test, it stops the insulation test, helping eliminate accidental damage. The 1664 FC also gives you Fluke Connect, so you can send test results to your smartphone and collaborate with others. Auto Test performs seven tests with one press of the button, reducing the number of manual connections and decreasing the possibility of making errors.|
| || || |
100% focused – every object, near and far
The Fluke Ti450 Thermal Imager with MultiSharp™ Focus delivers images focused throughout the camera's field of view, offers SuperResolution for 4x the pixel data, and wirelessly syncs images from the camera to the cloud for attachment to assets or work orders.
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. Simply point and shoot — the camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target with pinpoint accuracy
- Get 4x the pixels with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 640 x 480 image
- Save time – wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Get the context of the visual and infrared details all in one precisely blended or picture-in-picture image with IR-Fusion® technology
- Monitor processes with video recording, video streaming, and remote control
- See the details you need with interchangeable smart lenses – 2x and 4x telephoto and wide angle – no calibration required
| || || |
Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter enables HVAC technicians to create reports and collaborate with peers from the work site.
The Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter, a wireless Fluke Connect®-enabled meter, improves the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged dual rated - CAT III, 600 /CAT IV, 300 V - meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems — microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature — eliminating the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
| || || The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. |
| || || Your view of infrared technology is about to change 180°. The answer is right before your eyes, even when your target isn't. |
¹Compared to industrial handheld infrared cameras with 320x240 detector resolution as of September 15, 2015
- Premium in-field viewing experience with the largest 5.7 inch responsive touchscreen LCD in its class¹ - 150% more viewing area²
- Easily navigate over, under and around objects with the 180° articulating lens and see the image before you capture it
- Save time with post-capture image processing - edit emissivity, background temperature, transmissivity, palettes, color alarms, IR-Fusion and enable/disable markers all on cameras
²Compared to a standard 3.5 inch screen in this class