The first four- and two-channel scopes for CAT IV environments
The new handheld ScopeMeter® 190 series II oscilloscopes are the first two and four channel oscilloscopes with safety certification for use in CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V environments.
These oscilloscopes combine the highest safety certification, ruggedness and portability with the high performance abilities of a bench oscilloscope.
Strong enough for the toughest industrial conditions
These ScopeMeters® were designed specifically for engineers and mechanics responsible for the maintenance of industrial systems. These types of oscilloscopes are used under tough, dirty and hazardous industrial conditions and for testing everything from microelectronics to power electronics.
Naturally, they also have Plus TrendPlot™, Connect-and-View™ triggering, ScopeRecord™ and all other features that make a ScopeMeter® so special.
See for yourself: request a no-obligations demonstration!
Features of the 190 series II ScopeMeter®:
- Two or four electrically isolated inputs
- Choose from 60 Mhz, 100 Mhz or 200 Mhz bandwidth models
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Safety certification for CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V
- Dust and drip water proof according to protection class IP51, for use in tough conditions
- A whole workday on a single battery charge: standard useful battery life of 7 hours thanks to new Li-ion technology
- Insulated USB ports for connection to PC and storage on memory devices
Detailed product page >>